2GC legal and policy information is set out in the sections below. If you require any further information, please contact us.
This site and its content are and remain the copyright of 2GC Limited.
- Access to the content of the site is provided under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. This site and its content is protected by copyright and / or other applicable law. The license enables you to view, edit, modify, translate and distribute the content of this site worldwide for Non-Commercial purposes under the terms of this licence, provided that you credit 2GC Limited as the original author. Full details of the license can be obtained from 2GC Limited, or direct from http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/
- Any use of the site and / or its content other than as authorised under this licence or copyright law is prohibited. By accessing the site and its content you accept and agree to be bound by the terms of the license.
- To the extent that this licence may be considered to be a contract, the licensor grants you the rights contained here in consideration of your acceptance of such terms and conditions.
- 2GC Limited reserves the right to withdraw access to the site and its contents without prior warning
- 2GC Limited reserves the right to obtain injunctions and to seek damages from users of the site and third parties where it is believed that the site or its content or any part thereof has been used in breach of the terms of this license.
The copyright terms on some documents accessed through the site may differ from the licence applied to the site itself. Please consult each document for details of the copyright restrictions that apply to it.
When you engage in certain activities on this site 2GC may ask you to provide certain information about yourself by filling out and submitting an online form. It is completely optional for you to engage in these activities. If you elect to engage in these activities, however, 2GC may require that you provide personal information, such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, and other personal identifying information.
2GC collects this information in order to record and support your participation in the activities you select. 2GC also uses information that you provide as part of our effort to keep you informed about 2GC activities and services.
2GC recognises and appreciates the importance of responsible use of this information. 2GC will not allow your information to be shared with other companies. When you submit personal information to 2GC with respect to a particular activity, 2GC and its subsidiaries, affiliates and trusted vendors may need to transfer, store, and process your information in any of the countries in which such entities maintain offices, including without limitation, the United States. Your personal information will not be transferred outside of the European Union for any other purpose unless you give your consent.
Updating Your Personal Information
You have the right to access and correct your personal information and privacy preferences. This may be accomplished by writing to 2GC at:
1 Bell Street
Please include your name, address, and/or e-mail address when you contact us.
Please note that 2GC is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of non-2GC Web sites to which any 2GC Web site may link.
When you visit 2GC’s web sites, you can surf the sites anonymously and access information without revealing your identity. In order to improve our site, we sometimes use “cookies” to track your visit. A cookie is a small amount of data that is transferred to your browser by a Web server and can only be read by the server that gave it to you. It functions as your identification card, recording your passwords, purchases, and preferences. It cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses.