2GC legal and policy information is set out in the sections below. If you require any further information, please contact us.
This site and its content are and remain the copyright of 2GC Limited.
- Access to the content of the site is provided under the terms of a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. This site and its content is protected by copyright and / or other applicable law. The license enables you to view, edit, modify, translate and distribute the content of this site worldwide for Non-Commercial purposes under the terms of this licence, provided that you credit 2GC Limited as the original author. Full details of the license can be obtained from 2GC Limited, or direct from http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/
- Any use of the site and / or its content other than as authorised under this licence or copyright law is prohibited. By accessing the site and its content you accept and agree to be bound by the terms of the license.
- To the extent that this licence may be considered to be a contract, the licensor grants you the rights contained here in consideration of your acceptance of such terms and conditions.
- 2GC Limited reserves the right to withdraw access to the site and its contents without prior warning
- 2GC Limited reserves the right to obtain injunctions and to seek damages from users of the site and third parties where it is believed that the site or its content or any part thereof has been used in breach of the terms of this license.
The copyright terms on some documents accessed through the site may differ from the licence applied to the site itself. Please consult each document for details of the copyright restrictions that apply to it.
When you engage in certain activities on this site e.g. sending us a question, participating in the annual balanced scorecard survey, 2GC may ask you to provide certain information about yourself by filling out and submitting an online form. It is completely optional for you to engage in these activities. If you elect to engage in these activities, however, 2GC may require that you provide personal information, such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, and other personal identifying information.
2GC collects this information in order to record and support your participation in the services and information that you request and to respond to comments and questions. If you choose to subscribe to the 2GC regular email update then your information will be held for approximately 18-24 months, if during this time you have not opened/interacted with any of the 2GC email updates, then your information will be deleted. If you have opened/interacted with the update during this time then we will continue to hold your information. You can unsubscribe from these updates at any time.
2GC recognises and appreciates the importance of responsible use of this information. 2GC will not allow your information to be shared with other companies, unless your express consent has been given. When you submit personal information to 2GC with respect to a particular activity, 2GC and its subsidiaries, affiliates and trusted vendors may need to transfer, store, and process your information in any of the countries in which such entities maintain offices, including without limitation, the United States. Where this situation arises, 2GC maintains a written contract with the sub-processors that ensures your rights under the GDPR requirements.
Where 2GC has been requested to provide a quotation and/or undertake a work contract, personal data on related individuals will be held for the duration of the project and for a period following to allow for necessary business records. This information will be used to communicate on contractual/project matters only, unless individuals choose to also subscribe to 2GC email marketing communications. Following this necessary period, data will be archived or equivalent.
2GC emails and any documents attached are confidential and intended solely for the addressee, and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you receive emails in error, you are not authorised to copy, disclose, use or retain it. Please notify the sender immediately and delete the email/s from your systems. As emails may be intercepted, amended or lost, they are not secure. 2GC therefore can accept no liability for any errors or their content. Although 2GC endeavours to maintain a virus-free network, we do not warrant that this transmission is virus-free and can accept no liability for any damages resulting from any virus transmitted. The risks are deemed to be accepted by everyone who communicates with 2GC by email.
If you would like to send 2GC your CV with regards to existing or future vacancies then this personal information will be reviewed and held for a minimum of one year after receipt, in case any suitable vacancies arise. CVs will be archived/deleted after 12-18 months unless you contact 2GC and ask for it to be deleted.
Updating Your Personal Information
You have the right to access and correct your personal information and privacy preferences. This may be accomplished by emailing info@2GC.eu or writing to 2GC at:
1 Bell Street
Please include your name, address, and/or e-mail address when you contact us.
Please note that 2GC is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of non-2GC Web sites to which any 2GC Web site may link.
When you visit 2GC’s web sites, you can surf the sites anonymously and access information without revealing your identity. In order to improve our site, we sometimes use “cookies” to track your visit. A cookie is a small amount of data that is transferred to your browser by a Web server and can only be read by the server that gave it to you. It functions as your identification card, recording your passwords, purchases, and preferences. It cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses.